The Penn State Greater Allegheny Resource Center, located near Pittsburgh, PA, provides technical education support services to tech-ed coordinators throughout the state. The Center works with the staff of the Bureau of Career and Technical Education, (Pa Department of Education) to achieve the goals of the Carl D. Perkins Career and Technical Education Improvement Act.
The Resource Center selected agis internet marketing to design and build a website with a clean, organized look and feel that provides easy access to several hundred resources for the technical coordinators throughout the commonwealth.
- agis onesite™ optimized for desktop, tablet and phone
- DNN® content management system
- Dynamic news feed and social integration
- Customized forms for convention registration and presentations
- agis premium modules for home image rotation, video, PDF and web resource filtering and categorization, events calendar, and form creation