About DotNetNuke (DNN)
DNN is open-source software with a growing community of users and dedicated professionals. As a leading web development and programming firm, we are dedicated to harnessing this technology to provide cutting-edge, DotNetNuke development, hosting and support services. Built on the ASP.NET platform, our core strength, this solution is scalable and flexible. You can use any combination of the base DNN modules; plug in our own, feature-rich modules; or, we can develop custom controls to help simplify your administrative functions. Since this is a web-based solution, all of your updates can be made from anywhere, at anytime, through your internet browser. Stop struggling to maintain fresh web site content—design, develop and host your DotNetNuke portal with us today!
- Secure administrator and content manager access
- Administrators can delegate content management through robust role and permissions management.
- Scalable—high-performance infrastructure allows easy addition of navigation, pages and content
- User-friendly, web-based solution with feature-rich, WYSIWYG text editor
- Flexible—add additional base DNN, AG-IS feature-rich, or custom content modules for greater administrative control and functionality
- Built on the ASP.NET platform for enhanced speed and security.
- And Many More . . .
- Base DotNetNuke template launches with 18 standard content modules, for managing Announcements, Events, and Contacts just to name a few!
- Manage Site Settings, Pages, Security Roles, and User Accounts
- Manage Site Files through the DNN File Manager (no site FTP required)
- Add custom modules for added site extensibility and control.
The Benefits of Launching DNN with Us
- Development services for custom skin / template creation
- Programming services for creating integrated, custom modules
- Availability of our own, feature-rich modules such as Contact Us, FAQs and Site Map; as well as additional improved modules
- Robust, WYSIWYG text editor, not available with base DNN software
- Enhanced components available for creating complex skin objects, such as complicated menu items, data grids, charts, and more.
- State-of-the-art hosting infrastructure
- Ongoing Service and Support
DotNetNuke® is a registered trademark of Perpetual Motion Interactive Systems, Inc.