The Autism Services, Education, Resources, and Training Collaborative (ASERT), funded by the Bureau of Autism Services, Office of Developmental Programs, Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare, sought to provide easy access to information for the estimated 30,000 Pennsylvanians living with or affected by autism.
agis was brought into the project to design and develop a premier online resource for families, medical providers, and self-advocates whose lives are affected by autism spectrum disorder.
- agis onesite™ mobile-optimized for desktop, tablet and phone
- DNN® content management system
- Resources available in 11 languages
- agis premium modules for filtered resources, training, events, announcements and news feeds
Customized back-end office features
- Internal file sharing system
- Resource vetting process
- Advanced event editing
- Download management
- Reporting analytics